Register to Incubate at Sharda LaunchpadRegister Now
Career is a matter of both choice and chance! Make the Right Career Move with Sharda Launchpad Federation.
Sharda LaunchPad supports your passion for rolling up your sleeves and building something - a company, a project, an idea, a network, a career, a better world. Connect with an inspiring community of ambitious students, alumni, and mentors and give your career a new platform.
Do you have an eye for innovation and entrepreneurship? If yes, then Sharda Launchpad Federation is the right fit for you. You could be:
- teacher in the area of technology who has a passion for innovation
- facilitator/student counsellor who has a passion for discovery and loves to set up global technologies
- An experienced professional who wants to utilise his fore expertise and wisdom to lead MSMEs in their rapid growth
- natural "social worker" who loves to connect with different individuals and institutions
- seasoned counsellor/business psychologist/ management consultant with experience in technology / high growth enterprises
- professional with a talent to train young professionals in the early stages of venture creation
- technology entrepreneur with a desire to help peers and aspirants in their entrepreneurship journey!
Above all, you must possess a passion for helping others and a foundation for giving.
If you share the above attributes, you can get in touch with us.
Work With Incubated StartupsRegister Now
If you are looking for an opportunity and want to gain substantial experience in emerging technologies, grab the opportunity to work with incubated startups.
Be Our Student AmbassadorRegister Now
Sharda Launchpad is looking for Creative and resourceful Student Ambassadors to drive and lead campaigns at their colleges and communities.
Who are we looking for?
An ideal Sharda Launchpad Student ambassador is:
- Good listener
What does being a Sharda Launchpad Student Ambassador entail?
- Attending an induction program on joining as a Student Ambassador
- Participating in all meetings organised by Sharda Launchpad
- Assisting the team while managing Seminars/Events in the college
- Assisting with the delivery of presentations and workshops
- Complimentary access to select workshops/seminars
- Invitation to exclusive events and conferences
- Volunteering opportunities
- Get insights into the entrepreneurial eco-system
- Certificates on an excellent performance
Be The Mentor For Our StartupsRegister Now
Through this resource, the Sharda Launchpad aims to -
- Identify and discuss any generational gaps surrounding the use of technology and business development tools;
- Establish communication expectations between mentor and mentee;
- Ensure a review meeting is taking place at least once after every two months;
Open communication for SMART goals and explore opportunities to achieve these goals.
Assigning a mentee: The mentor will be assigned the Incubate(es) based on the sector and needs and availability of time with the Mentor.
Confidentiality: All information and content shared between the Mentor, Incubatee and SLP shall be confidential.
Expectations: It is expected that the Mentor will provide technological and business development advice and guidance, and both parties will work together to identify the Mentee’s (SLP and its Incubatees) personal and professional goals, as well as developing a plan for achieving those goals. It is also expected that Mentors and Mentees will follow all expectations that are established between the mentor and mentee.
Meetings: The Mentor will meet and talk with SLP officials and assigned Incubatees at least once a month at a time and place that is mutually agreed upon (online or face-to-face interactions as necessitated by work exigencies). Meetings that are canceled should be rescheduled.
Length of Relationship: Mentoring relationships vary in length depending on circumstances. Our goal is to maintain our relationship for at least 2 Years. However, either party has the option of discontinuing the relationship for any reason provided the terminating party notifies the other.