Events & Workshops
Sorry, there are no upcoming events.
Events & Workshops
We are inviting a guest speaker, Mr Gulshan Sethi, Divisional Manager Essar oil Haryana & Punjab, for Sharda Launchpad on 16th April, Monday, at 12:00 pm
His Details:- Offering 28 years of career success in managing petroleum retail sales at Indian Oil & Essar Oil Retail outlet sales with insight exposure to policy designing to maintain service operations at these outlets as well as establishing new outlets across Delhi Region.
He is divisional head of Essar oil, and previously was a senior marketing manager at "Indian Oil".
- The Guest speech Topic: "Consumer Behavior".
- Venue: Room No 202, Block 7, School of business studies.
We are inviting a guest speaker, Mr. Moloy Chakravorty, for Sharda Launchpad on 7th April, Saturday.
- The Guest speech Topic: "Transform to Perform: Soar Like an Eagle".
Sharda LaunchPad proudly annunces it's next speaker Aditi Syal.
- Aditi Syal is the Founder and Director of Vocabberry. A celebrated writer, speaker, Aditi is a columnist at Speaking Tree.She pursued her Masters in Mass Communication; Advertising and Journalism and has been actively busy with writing and speaking engagements.
Sharda Launchpad proudly announcess the next speaker, Nimisha Baluja.
- Nimisha, the owner at Baluja Shoes will talk about the importance of oppurtunity assessment and market research for an entreprenuer.
Nimisha an alumnus of Bath School of Business will share her experiences with the budding entreprenuers on Friday, 9th February, 2018, in the Dean's BoardRoom, SBS from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
What it takes to be an Entreprenuer in Today's Times.
- — Kush Beejal founder of NeoStencil on "What it takes to be an Entreprenuer in Today's Times.
"Sharda LaunchPad proudly announces speaker session with Kush Beejal, Director of NeoStencil, an online coaching platform for IAS aspirants. An alumnus of IIT Mumbai and IIM Calcutta will be speaking to budding entrepreneurs on how to tap opportunities in the entrepreneurial landscape. Don't miss this chance!!!!."
Talk on Social Entrepreneurship.
- — "How to be a Social Entreprenuer," by Richa Singh, Founder of Yourdost.com and proud reciepient of Forbes 30 under 30 on.
Speaker Session & Book Launch – 'Mastering Opportunities & Make It Big'
- — Speaker Session by Richard Rothman- Book Launch for his book called as Master Oppurtunity and Make it Big on Wednesday,