Pitch in your idea & win upto Rs.40 lacs in Scholarship!
The business ideas under the umbrella of Next Startup have primarily been categorized into four aspects namely: Science, Creative, Business and Social. These four aspects cover a spectrum of contemporary landscape. The prospective students who would be selected under this program would be offered Scholarship Amount upto Rs. 40 lacs, on admission to any of the University’s Undergraduate Programs.READ MORE
Accelerate the growth of your StartUp.
The Syncubator Program is a specific course designed to accelerate the growth of budding entrepreneurs through an array of business support resources and services that includes a spectrum of services such as physical or co-working space, specialized one-to one mentoring, and networking connections such as industry experts, VCs and so on.READ MORE
The last milestone in your StartUp journey.
Xcelerator program shares some of the characteristics of Syncubator, such as offering professional advice and extremely customized guidance to the StartUps. However, the incubation period is very short, intense and fast paced. Logically speaking, Incubates have moved beyond the ideation stage and are ready to go. Here the objective is to turn business ideas into products or services that are ready for market launch in a short span of time. This would be done by infusing capital either in the form debt or equity depending upon the lure of the venture. The grant is primarily to promote prototyping and commercialization.READ MORE
Your Entrepreneurial dream begins here.
It is an Entrepreneurship Development initiative of Sharda University. The goal is to promote entrepreneurial spirit among students and alumni. It will serve as the link between entrepreneurial enthusiasts and industry experts in the concerned field so that the current students and alumni can learn from their experiences, knowledge and expertise through initiatives like interviews', speaker sessions', competitions', industry interface, mentoring and many more.
- Organizing activities/events/lectures to promote entrepreneurial spirit in Sharda students and alumni.
- Setting up of an Entrepreneurial Cell, one of the routes via which students can gain access to Sharda LaunchPad.
- Mentoring by the in-house-faculty and industry experts for budding entrepreneurial students and alumni.
- Fostering the spirit of competition by nominating Sharda students for various inter and intra-college entrepreneurial contests.
- Coordinating and providing the live project opportunities for the participants to provide them with industry interface.
- Facilitating the setup of a Next Startup/Syncubator/Xcelerator Centre in the institute to incubate budding start ups at different levels of the entrepreneurial trajectory.
Courses Offered 40 Hrs. Each
Introduction - A Strong grasp of market dynamics is essential to lead your business effectively into the future. This course providers a practical step-by-step guide into the world of markets and uncovers real life impact of abstract economic policy on your business.
PEDAGOGY -Interactive sessions, live projects and relevant case studies.
For Whom? - This course is designed for founders, budding entrepreneurs, innovators, undergraduate/postgraduate students wanting to start a business, entrepreneurship educators and investors looking to invest in Starups.
Key Takeaways - By the end of this course, you will be able to analyses the economics of your own business, core industry strategies, production and profitability criteria, as well as draw your own conclusions about the economy.
Introduction - Focus on relevant theory, Use of cases in class, Emphasis on venture capital financing, Bringing visitors from the regional financial and entrepreneurial community as speakers and, Coverage of domestic and international entrepreneurial finance.
Teaching Pedagogy - Concepts along with case discussion; exercises, activities and real-life tasks.
For Whom? - The session is meant for undergraduate, - Post graduate students. wannabe entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who have already embarked upon entrepreneurial journey.
Key Takeaways - The Objectives of the course are to build your skills, framework and knowledge in entrepreneurial finance.
If you think you have a compelling idea and want to convert it into a successful venture, this course is for you! This course can bridge the gap between having a wonderful idea and owning successful business. You will acquire the tools to:
- - Develop and nurture an entrepreneurial mindset
- - Identify problems worth solving
- - Estimate the size of your target market
- - Decide which type of organization to form
- - Register your business
- - Understand the fundamentals of finance for your venture
- - Pitch your idea to potential investors
Introduction - This couple will present innovation and entrepreneurship as a practice and discipline. This course will show how innovation and entrepreneurship can be organized and achieved by wannabe entrepreneurs.
Teaching Pedagogy - Concepts along with case discussion, exercises, activities and real-life tasks.
For Whom? - The session is meant for undergraduate, post graduate students, wannabe entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who have already embarked upon entrepreneurial journey.
Key Takeaways - This course will help students understand the science of innovation which in turn will them in their long-term entrepreneurial journey.
Introduction - Opportunities lie at the core of any entrepreneurial process. The search for an idea animates the early phases of an entrepreneurial journey. Ideas are framed as opportunities by understanding that consumer is king. At the core of an entrepreneurial opportunity is an extremely compelling customer need that needs to be understood thoroughly.
Teaching Pedagogy - Concept discussions coupled with case discussions; spreadsheet exercises and hands-on experiences.
For Whom -The target audience for this course is undergraduate, MBA's or Masters' student considering an entrepreneurial career.
Sharda University is proud to support
prime minister’s vision for Startup India
Innovation is life.
Innovation brings change.
Without Innovation there is stagnation
Shri Narendra Modi
Prime Minister of India
Shining Stars of Sharda’s
R. Diwakar Vaish
Building Ideas For The Future
Diwakar Vaish is an Indian born robotics researcher and Head of Robotics and Research at A-SET Training and Research Institutes. He is the developer of India's first completely indigenous 3D printed humanoid robot (Manav), India's first mind controlled robot, and world's first production brain controlled wheelchair.
- He is the developer and mind behind Manav (India's first completely indigenous 3D printed humanoid robot)
- He is the developer of Mind controlled Robots
- In 2016, he developed the world's first production brain controlled wheelchair which uses the brain's electrical impulses to command the wheelchair. It has been developed for patients of Locked In Syndrome (LIS).
- He is guest lecturer at IIT Roorkee,IIT Ropar, IIT (BHU), IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Bhubaneswar, BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BIT Mesra, NIT Warangal, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Surat, IIIT Delhi, IIIT Jabalpur, VIT, Vellore
- He is the developer of an Unmanned Ground Vehicle named "Versatile" which has the capability of changing its shape according to the terrain.
- His work has been recognised by former president of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam & Smt. Pratibha Patil
- He has delivered four TEDx Talks
Events & Workshops
Sharda Launchpad proudly announcess the next speaker, Nimisha Baluja.
- —Nimisha, the owner at Baluja Shoes will talk about the importance of oppurtunity assessment and market research for an entreprenuer. Nimisha an alumnus of Bath School of Business will share her experiences with the budding entreprenuers on Friday, 9th February, 2018, in the Dean's BoardRoom, SBS from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
What it takes to be an Entreprenuer in Today's Times.
- — Kushsss Beejal founder of NeoStencil on "What it takes to be an Entreprenuer in Today's Times.
"Sharda LaunchPad proudly announces speaker session with Kush Beejal, Director of NeoStencil, an online coaching platform for IAS aspirants. An alumnus of IIT Mumbai and IIM Calcutta will be speaking to budding entrepreneurs on how to tap opportunities in the entrepreneurial landscape. Don't miss this chance!!!!."
Talk on Social Entrepreneurship.
- — "How to be a Social Entreprenuer," by Richa Singh, Founder of Yourdost.com and proud reciepient of Forbes 30 under 30 on.